Recent Before & After Photos

Parker Conference Center and Unwanted Water


During the night a supply line ruptured in the restroom and inundated the commercial grade carpeting in this Parker Business Center with unwanted water. Since t... READ MORE



Contents Cleaned from Fire in Parker, CO


When a fire affects your home, it doesn't just affect the structure. It also affects your contents. Soot begins to form only minutes after a fire. Soot is eithe... READ MORE



House Fire in Englewood, CO


These photos are from a house fire that occurred in Englewood, CO. We worked with her insurance company to develop a plan for restoring the structure, along wit... READ MORE



Damage from Freezing Conditions


This is the home of a customer we were able to help on Storm Response. During times when severe weather causes an overwhelming number of losses in an area, SERV... READ MORE



Mold Remediation in Sedalia, CO


We received a call from a customer in Sedalia, CO, requesting our help to remove mold from her father's home. The mold was the result of a water loss in the pre... READ MORE



Basement Mold in Lone Tree, CO


These are photos from a home that a customer is remodeling in Lone Tree, CO. The customer knew that there was mold present and wasn't sure what to do so he call... READ MORE



Hardwood Flooring Saved in Castle Pines, CO


We received a call from a panicked customer in Castle Pines. He had a water loss in his dining room which affected his beautiful hardwood flooring. He was conce... READ MORE



Mold Remediation in Franktown, CO


At SERVPRO, we very much enjoy helping our elderly neighbors. It is such a joy for us to be able to make life a little easier on those whom have worked so hard ... READ MORE



Commercial Water Loss in Littleton, CO


We recently received a call to respond to a local healthcare facility in Littleton, CO. The business had a loss which caused water to quickly rush into sev... READ MORE



Content Restoration from Fire in Englewood, CO


This antique clock was damaged after a kitchen fire broke out in an Englewood, CO  home. Our SERVPRO of West Littleton/Sheridan technicians skillfully rest... READ MORE